January 17, 2008
Ten Things Which Should Never Be Plural
- Tax Demand.
- Server Outage.
- Backup Failure.
- Reached End of Moleskine Notebook.
- Dirty Lenscloth.
- Smacked Self in Face With Juggling Club.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Failure.
- Accidental Television Series Commission.
- Surplus-to-Requirements iPod.
- Returning Home to Find Burglary in Progress.
(For the avoidance of doubt: one of these is hypothetical, and another turned out to be somebody else’s. The rest happened, mostly but not necessarily recently.)