Danger bunny

From this morning’s Guardian:

Groundsmen at Devizes Cricket Club in Wiltshire were startled when they lit a paraffin-soaked bonfire and a rabbit shoot out with its tail ablaze. They did not see where it went, but 30 minutes later their nearby shed went up in flames, causing £60,000 worth of damage.

What I love most about these stories is their sparseness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.